Author: Vlad (diz) Mereuta [email: diz /at/ kateanddiz
/dot/ cjb /dot/ net]
FreeCoins is a full-featured accounting program (similar
to GnuCash) for the Palm OS released under GPL.
Some of the features in the program are:
- available in multiple languages (French and German at the moment)
- Integrated calculator for speed-entering transactions
- International number format support
- accounts structured in trees
- Autocompletion for speedy entries
- double entry bookkeeping
- cleared/uncleared transactions (can be viewed separately and the views
can be remembered)
- separate cleared/uncleared/available balances
- transactions can be scheduled (very useful for direct debits/standing orders)
- totals for the current account, current category and all accounts in all categories
More help is always welcome so if you have any ideas, found any bugs or
just want to say that the program is useful, email me or drop a note on
the SourceForge project page.
If you find FreeCoins useful you can make a small donation to the project using the link at the
top of the page. Donations will be used to develop features for FreeCoins which take advantage of
Reporting bugs, asking for new features, help
See the Downloads page for information
on how to do it.
FreeCoinsExport is a GPL program developed and maintained by John F Meinel.
This application can be used create CSV and QIF files from the FreeCoins databases.
This can be extremely useful if you want to import your FreeCoins data into other programs or just
create reports in a spreadsheat
freecoinsExport can be obtained from the downloads page.